Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014     Views: 12

Law students may sign up for a carrel during the first full week of classes in the fall semester. Students should bring their University ID with them to the library for signup. Carrels are also assigned for the summer.

If you would like to change your carrel (or sign up for one) mid-year, you can see Rebecca or Ann in the Circulation Office to see if any have become available.

Related Topics